In order to enable or disable cookies in your browser, please click on one of the links below which represents your browser. Then please follow the instructions:
Information clause (GDPR-compliant*)
We hereby inform that:
- The controller of your personal data (“Controller”) is PORTOS TR7 spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa [limited liability company, limited partnership] with its registered office in ul. Złota 71, Kalisz (post code: 62-800), tel.: 62 768 40 00, e-mail address: email@example.com, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 9th Business Division of the National Court Register under KRS No.: 0000711535, Business Registration Number (REGON): 250410218.
- The Controller processes personal data solely for the following purposes:
- Proper fulfilment of contracts/orders, shipment of goods and issue of necessary sale documents,
- On the basis of the Controller’s legitimate interest (i.e. based on art. 6 (1) (f) of GDPR), including for the purpose of pursuing or securing claims (both of the administrator and data subjects),
- On the basis of a separate consent.
- You have the right to access your data and to correct them, to have data removed or to restrict their processing, as well as to raise an objection, to request that data processing is ceased, to transfer data, as well as to withdraw consent any time and to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (i.e. [President of the Inspectorate for the Protection of Personal Data]).
- Provision of data is voluntary, however, it is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose for which they were collected (such as performance of a sale agreement, processing a complaint, goods delivery, technical service provision). If data are not provided, it is not possible to fulfil the purpose, e.g. to provide a technical service.
- Data you provide may be shared with third parties. The only recipients of personal data are institutions legally entitled to receive information or partners of the Controller (such as carriers or subcontractors).
- Data you provide will not be profiled.
- The Data Controller does not intend to transfer personal data to third countries nor international organisations.
- Storage of personal data:
- Personal data processed for the purpose of performing an agreement (e.g. service provision, order processing) and complying with the Controller’s legal obligations are stored for the duration of the performance of the agreement/service, as well as afterwards for a period of time required to:
- provide after-sale customer service (e.g. complaint processing),
- comply with legal provisions (such as tax regulations).
- If personal data are stored on the basis of a separate consent, such data are stored until withdrawal of the consent, but not exceeding the period of 5 years from provision of the consent.
GDPR*- Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).